For my MCCC Philosophy of Religion Students:
If you need another time to take the oral exam please e-mail me and I'll send back some suggested times to you.
The oral exams will take place in room A 153.
Oral Exam Questions
1. Explain Mackie's logical argument against the existence of God.
2. Explain Buddhism's view of evil as an illusion
3. Explain Plantinga's refutation of Mackie
4. Explain Rowe's evidential argument from evil agains the existence of God
5. Explain Wykstra's "noseeum" argument against Rowe