Now Happening & Coming Events at Redeemer
· Food Drive - There will be a food drive for our Redeemer food closet through the month of December. A table will be set up in the lobby next to the food closet to receive non-perishable goods. We are always in need of canned meats, canned soup, canned or bottled fruit juice, peanut butter, jelly, Velveeta cheese (which needs no refrigeration), and cereal. Please avoid glass containers as it would be very difficult to clean the contents off the carpet if broken. Questions? Contact Pete or Linda Nelson at 587-2050.
· Chili cookoff and lunch. This coming Sunday, Dec. 2, after our worship service.
· On Wednesday morning, Dec. 5, 9-11, I will be doing a teaching on the second coming of Christ. I will show that, biblically, “rapture theory” is incorrect, and that Christ, when he comes, will restore the world and there will be a new, restored heaven and earth. Anyone is invited to join me for this presentation and discussion. We’ll worship from 9-9:30, after which I’ll teach.
· On Sunday morning, Dec. 9, we’ll be selling paper poinsettias, purses, and jewelry made by the women of NightLight-Bangkok. Your purchase supports these women who have been rescued from a life of sex trafficking.
· Christmas Eve candlelight and communion service. Monday, Dec. 24, 6-7 PM.
· IHOP One Thing Conference – live-streamed into our sanctuary. Dec. 28-31.
· New Year’s Eve at Redeemer – 9 – 10:30 – games and snacks and hanging out together in the Fellowship Hall. 11 – midnight and beyond – we worship in the New Year! Plus we’ll have baptisms after midnight. If you want to be baptized see Pastor John.
· Redeemer Ministry School Winter Classes:
o Kingdom of God II – Healing and Deliverance
o New Testament Prophecy
o Worship II –
o Teaching and Preaching
Guest Speaker: Norelle Lutke from Wichita, Kansas (More details and info TBA)