For my MCCC Philosophy of Religion students:
If you signed up to take your exam this Wed., Feb. 17, you will still take the exam on that day. Room A173a.
If you were supposed to take your exam today (Monday), you will instead take your exam next Monday, Feb. 22. Room A153.
If you have any questions please call or e-mail me.
1. Anselm's Ontological Argument for God's Existence.
2. Gaunilo's response to Anselm. Our counter-criticism of Gaunilo.
3. Kant's criticism of the Ontological Argument. Malcolm's response to Kant.
4. The Kalam Cosmological Argument for God's Existence.
5. The Fine-tuning Argument for God's Existence.