I am getting very excited about the beginning of our third year of Redeemer Ministry School.
Here are a few notes for incoming & prospective students.
- If you are living in the RMS house you may move in anytime beginning Sept. 1.
- Sept. 12 - Sunday morning - we want you to be at Redeemer as we present RMS students to our church family. 10:30 AM.
- Sept 12 - 5 PM - All RMS students + parents, RMS alumni, & RMS faculty and staff are invited to a picnic at my house. NOTE: RMS alumni, faculty, and staff - please bring a dish to pass - salad, chips, dessert, summer good stuff. We'll provide the burgers and hot dogs. This is just a time to get to know one another and hang out together.
- Monday, Sept. 13 - Thursday, Sept. 16 - we'll spend time hearing about community from Jim & Denise Hunter, have orientation, getting to know each other. My Spiritual Formation class will begin that Thursday morning from 9:30 - 1, and Jim Collins will teach Kingdom of God I that Thursday evening from 5-8 PM. We will also have worship at 9 AM.
- If you are an incoming student and have any questions please e-mail me (email@example.com) or call (734-242-5277).
- If you are still praying about coming to RMS this fall please go to our website and check out the information.