For my MCCC Philosophy of Religion students:
Monday oral exams will be held in room A 153.
Wednesday oral exams will be held in room A 173b.
The oral exam questions are:
1. Bertrand Russell's "A Free Man's Worship"
2. Nietzsche's "Parable of the Madman"
3. William Lane Craig's "The Indispensability of Theological Meta-Ethical Foundations for Morality"
4. Alvin Plantinga's "Theism, Atheism, and Rationality"
5. The modal argument for the compatibility of divine foreknowledge and human free will. See Internet Encyclopedia of Philosophy article, "Foreknowledge and Free Will." Introduction & section 6 - "The Modal Fallacy." ("Ultimately the alleged incompatibility of foreknowledge and free will is shown to rest on a subtle logical error. When the error, a modal fallacy, is recognized and remedied, the problem evaporates.")