This morning in my RMS Apologetics class I:
- Presented a Buddhist answer to the problem of evil in the world
- Did the same for a Muslim answer to why there is evil in the world
- Presented an atheist answer to this issue
- Presented Paul Copan's essay on the God of the Old Testament - Are His Commands Evil?
- Handed out textbooks and gave an assignment to make a ten-minute presentation on an apologetics issue found in one of the books you have selected to read
- Asked the students to think about how to answer the questions "Why do bad things happen to good people?" Next Wed., in class, I'll ask the students how they would answer this - then, I'll give my response.