- We teach students to abide in Christ, and show how this is done.
- We teach students how to hear God's voice.
- Out of abiding in Christ, and discerning God's voice, comes obedience. "Obedience" answers the Jesus-followers' question: "What am I to do now?"
- In this way we teach students how to trust in God.
When a student graduates from Redeemer Ministry School their relationship with Christ should be stronger then when they arrived. We present students with a Certificate of Graduation. What will they do with this once they graduate? The answer is: display the Certificate on the wall and live the abiding-in-Christ life. With the God-relationship strengthened, life's primary foundation has been laid.
RMS will not help a person "find a job," but it will greatly help a person to find Christ and to be found in Him. This is the essence of the Jesus-life; viz., to live as a "branch" attached to Jesus, the True Vine.
At RMS we believe in this logical progression:
- If a person trusts in the Lord with all their heart, God will make straight their paths.
- You trust in the Lord with all your heart.
- God will make straight your paths.
Trusting God is not about striving or "trying harder." It is all about relationship: with God, with others. Learn this relationship, we at RMS believe, and then watch what God does with your life!