|Angela Greenig at Redeemer|
Here's what's happening at Redeemer Church in Monroe.
- We're preaching through the book of Hebrews. This coming Sunday (10/27) it's Hebrews 3:1-6.
- This coming Sunday, Oct. 27.
At John & Linda Piippo's home. 2739 N. Custer.
Bring a snack to share. Apple cider provided.
Acoustic musicians - bring your instruments. John will lead worship.
Kids and families welcome!
- YOUNG ADULT RELATIONSHIP SEMINAR
Led by John and Linda Piippo
When: Sunday night, Nov. 17, 7 PM
Where: John & Linda’s home
Who can come: post-high-schoolers who want to learn and discuss about the things that make for healthy relationships.
RSVP to John and Linda please – at email@example.com, or 734-243-6427
- Annual Chili cookoff and lunch - Sunday morning, Dec. 8, after worship.
- Baptisms - Sunday morning, Dec. 22. If you want to be baptized please let Pastor John know.
- Christmas Eve Candlelight and Communion Service. 6 - 7 PM.
- New Year's Eve Worship! Worship in the New Year with us.