For my MCCC Philosophy of Religion students:
Your first set of 10-minute, 1-on-1 oral exams will be Oct. 8 and Oct. 10.
On Tuesday, Oct. 8, your exam will be held in A173.
On Thursday, Oct. 10, your exam will be in room A153.
The exam questions are:
- Explain Anselm's Ontological Argument for the Existence of God
- Explain Gaunilo's criticism of Anselm's argument, plus our counter-response to Gaunilo
- Explain Kant's criticism of the Ontological Argument, plus Malcolm's response to Kant
- Explain Craig's Kalam Cosmological Argument for the Existence of God
- Explain Collins's Fine-Tuning Argument for the Existence of God