|Last winter, outside our Redeemer building|
Classes will begin the week of March 20 and run through May.
The day and time is TBA.
If you want to take it: Cost - $150 (covers any books and materials). Contact our church office to register: 734-242-5277.
I'm expecting to teach on some or all of the following subjects, from the POV of Christian theism.
- The Failure of Atheism as Philosophical Naturalism
- The Fine-Tuning Argument for the Existence of God
- The Moral Argument for the Existence of God
- Is the God of the Old Testament a Moral Monster?: On the Nature of God as Presented In the Old Testament (Paul Copan)
- A Historical (Extrabiblical) Case for the Resurrection of Christ
- How Can Jesus Be the Only Way to God When There Are Other World Religions? The Nature of Religious Exclusivism (With special emphasis on Islam - we may take a trip to the Islamic Center of America to learn about Islam from one of their teachers, as we did last year.)
- How Can the Bible Be From God, and Therefore Authoritative? N.T. Wright On the Judeao-Christian Scriptures as Grand Narrative
- Why Religion and Science Are Not Incompatible: From Alvin Plantinga's Where the Conflict Really Lies
If you're interested in this class let me know!