Thursday, October 14, 2010
Marriage Seminary with Craig Miller - What You Will Learn
You will not be the same - MARRIAGE SEMINAR
If you want radical ways to radically change your relationship this seminar is for you (both of you)!
Friday Nov. 5th from 7pm to 9:30pm
Saturday Nov. 6th from 10am to 6pm
Monroe County Community College, A building, room 173
Seminar will benefit:
• Married couples
• Premarried couples
• Spouses that want to learn (even if your mate cannot attend)
Cost for seminar- $35.00/couple or $20 if only one person can come
(Includes registration, seminar manual, and refreshments. Lunch on your own)
Contact Redeemer Fellowship Church
5305 Evergreen Dr, Monroe, MI
Presenter is Craig Miller who has 30 years of experience through his work as a Christian counselor with MASTERPEACE Counseling, a nationally-acclaimed speaker, syndicated radio talk show host, author of books and articles, and host of TV special, Better Life Spotlight. For more information see his ministry web site at: www.insightsfromtheheart.com
You will learn:
• Emotional difference between men and woman
• Tapping into the emotional side of your spouse.
• Why we become defensive and what to do about it.
• When your love bank is not filled- and how to fill it
• How your past emotional baggage affects your relationships.
• Cutting off hurtful patterns, relationships, and curses from your past.
• Why you and your mate act the way we do and what can be done to improve it
• Practical steps to improve communication with your spouse and family.
• Effective ways to pray for your relationship that will make a difference
• Conflict resolution strategies & Your love language made easy
• How depression, sleep deprivation, diet, and Attention Deficit Disorder affect relationships
(There will be opportunities for questions throughout the seminar)