(Our office downstairs)
JOIN US at Redeemer this morning as we declare our identity in Christ!
DECLARATIONS OF IDENTITY
• At the cross I was made a new creation; therefore, I do not have to be influenced by any baggage of the past.
• I am not who my past experience says I am; I am who God says I am.
• I have been set free and released from all bondage through what Jesus has done for me.
• Today is the day of my breakthrough — I am free!
• I am clothed with Christ, therefore I release His presence everywhere I go.
• My touch releases the healing grace of Jesus.
• I am a God-pleaser, not a people-pleaser.
• I am able to prophesy, heal the sick, deliver the oppressed, and walk in increased wisdom, boldness, and creativity through the power of the Holy Spirit.
• God’s Kingdom will advance everywhere I go and in everything I do.
• I am constantly stumbling into the favor of God.
• My life overflows with God’s love, making it impossible for me not to love others.
• People’s responses to me do not determine how I love them.
• I am permanently tapped into Heaven’s infinite supply of love.
• I often experience an open heaven.
• I speak to any worry, stress, or anxiety, and I say you cannot stay. Peace reigns in this temple.
• My heart and mind are guarded and protected by God’s peace.
• As a child of God, it is my privilege and birthright to hear my Father’s voice.
• As I focus on Jesus and spend time in His presence, I am being transformed into His likeness.
• God’s love for me is not dependent upon worldly measures of success.
• It’s impossible for me to spend time in God’s Word and not be radically transformed.
• I encounter God’s love and power every time I am in His Word.
• I belong to Jesus. My identity is: Beloved child of God.