STARTING SEPTEMBER 13, 2020 !
Holy Spirit Renewal Ministries (HSRM) is very excited to announce the upcoming online Renewal
The courses for Fall 2020 Terms 1 and 2 are listed below. Click on the course title for the course descriptions.
TERM 1 CLASSES: SEPTEMBER 13 – OCTOBER 22, 2020
Sundays, 8pm ET/5pm PT--(Sept 13 to October 18)
Mondays, 8pm ET/5pm PT -- (Sept 14 to Oct 19)
Tuesdays, 8pm ET/5pm PT--(Sept 15 to Oct 20)
Thursdays, 8pm ET/5pmPT-- (Sept 17 to Oct 22)
TERM 2 CLASSES: NOVEMBER 2 –DECEMBER 2, 2020
1. Soul Health/Pastor Pamela Wantz
Sundays, 8pm ET/5pmPT-- (Nov 1 to Dec 6)
2. Christian Worldview/Pastor Peter Conlin
Mondays, 8pm ET/5pmPT-- (Nov 2 to Dec 7)
3. The Introduction to Theology #2/Pastor Ed Owens
Tuesdays, 8pm ET/5pmPT --(Nov 3 to Dec 8)
4. Foundations of Biblical Worship/Pastor Norelle Lutke & Guest Worship Leaders Thursdays, 8pm ET/5pmPT --(Nov 5 to Dec 10)
BASIC CLASS INFORMATION
Course Times/Dates: Classes will be a 1.5 hour Zoom meeting for six weeks on the same night each week starting at 8 pm ET / 7 pm CT / 6 pm MT / 5 pm PT. Currently there are classes scheduled for Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Thursday nights.
Requirements for Credit: To receive credit for a course students will need to:
• Attend every live Zoom session
• Participate in the class discussions
One absence is permitted as long as the student makes arrangements to watch the Zoom replay.
In addition to the 6-week courses, we will also provide online specialized focus seminars and conference experiences for credits toward certification.
Exceptions to Requirements for Credit: If a student wishes to
Special Arrangements: If credit toward certification is desired course instructors may offer to make special arrangements for alternative approaches to receive credit for their class. Inquiry about this should be made to individual instructors .
Auditing: Follow the online
Cost: The cost to participate in RSOM is so low it is astounding! You’ll be charged a fee of $10 per course, or a maximum of $25 for all courses taught per six-week term. It is our desire to make these courses accessible to all.
REQUIREMENTS FOR CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION
1. Successfully complete six Foundation courses 2. Successfully complete three Inward Courses 3. Successfully complete three Upward Courses 4. Successfully complete three Outward Courses 5. Participate in any offered online HSRM events 6. Write a three to five-page paper describing how you will use your new knowledge and your certificate 7. Meet with members of HSRM for discussion and feedback about your paper.
If you are interested in signing up or having questions answered fill in the short