This Sunday morning at Redeemer I am preaching on the fruit of the Spirit that is peace.
In anticipation of this, here are Declarations on Peace. Carry them with you.
Much more to come!
“Peace I leave with you; My peace I give to you...” (John 14:27).
“You will keep in perfect peace all who trust in you” (Isaiah 26:3).
· I speak to any worry, stress, or anxiety, and I say you cannot stay. Peace reigns in this temple.
· Because I trust in God, I am kept in perfect peace.
· I am known as a peace carrier at home, in the work place, and in all areas of my life.
· I have a unique ability to remain peaceful, even as responsibilities increase.
· I do not have to strive for peace, as God has already given it to me.
· I bring peace to extremely intense situations.
· Those who experience anxiety claim it leaves when they come in contact with me.
· My home is filled with a tangible peace. When I walk in, I immediately feel at ease and calm.
· My heart and mind are guarded and protected by God’s peace.
· My family is blessed with peace.
· From Steve Backlund