PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS FOR TEACHERS AND PARENTS
· I am blessed because God has entrusted me with children to teach.
· My children are blessed because they have me as their teacher.
· God makes all grace abound toward me so that I always have all sufficiency and an abundance for every good work (2 Corinthians 9:8).
· I am a powerful influence in the lives of my students.
· I receive an abundance of grace and the gift of righteousness. I reign in life through Jesus Christ (Romans 5:17).
· I am being strengthened with all power according to His might. I have great endurance and patience (Colossians 1:11 NIV).
· God has not given me a spirit of fear. He gives me power, love, and self-discipline (2 Timothy 1:7 ESV).
· God has anointed me to teach. He has prepared me for “such a time as this.”
· I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me (Philippians 4:13).
· God is pouring out his creativity through my teaching.
· The LORD opens to me His good treasure, the heavens to give the rain to my land in its season and to bless all the work of my hand (Deuteronomy 28:12).
· God blesses me and surrounds me with favor as a shield (Psalm 5:12).
· I trust in the Lord, and he is taking me along straight paths that produce effective teaching.
· I am anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving I let my requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, will guard my hearts and minds in Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:6-7).
· In my teaching, as I offer myself as a living sacrifice to the Lord, He transforms my classroom into a sanctuary of love, knowledge, power, and peace.