|(My back yard)|
Declarations on PEACE
“Peace I leave with you; My peace I give to you...” (John 14:27).
“You will keep in perfect peace all who trust in you” (Isaiah 26:3).
- I speak to any worry, stress, or anxiety, and I say you cannot stay. Peace reigns in this temple.
- Because I trust in God, I am kept in perfect peace.
- I am known as a peace carrier at home, in the work place, and in all areas of my life.
- I have a unique ability to remain peaceful, even as responsibilities increase.
- I do not have to strive for peace, as God has already given it to me.
- I bring peace to extremely intense situations.
- Those who experience anxiety claim it leaves when they come in contact with me.
- My home is filled with a tangible peace. When I walk in, I immediately feel at ease and calm.
- My heart and mind are guarded and protected by God’s peace.
- My family is blessed with peace.
- From Steve Backlund