|(Linda, at Lake Michigan)|
She just finished the book of Jude. In The Passion's introduction there is a summary of the seven commands Jude gives at the end of his letter. They are,
(1) Keep building up your inner life on the foundation of faith.
(2) Pray in the Holy Spirit.
(3) Fasten your life to the love of God.
(4) Receive more mercy from our Lord Jesus Christ.
(5) Have compassion on the wavering.
(6) Save the lost.
(7) Hate any compromise that will stain your life.
It’s when you live the truth of the gospel
that you are sure to defend
and contend for it most effectively.
My two books are:
I'm now working on...
Transformation: How God Changes the Human Heart
I am editing a book of essays on the Holy Spirit, authored by my HSRM colleagues. Hopefully this book will be out by the end of May.
And, when all this settles, Linda and I intend on writing our book on Relationships.