|Warren Dunes State Park, Michigan|
Tomorrow morning at Redeemer I am preaching on Revival and an Open Heaven.
Here are some declarations to prepare you for what God is going to do tomorrow.
And, if you don't meet with my church family, why not declare these things over your church family?
Whatever is true,
whatever is noble,
whatever is right,
whatever is pure,
whatever is lovely,
whatever is admirable,
whatever is excellent,
whatever is worthy of praise,
think on these things.
HOLY SPIRIT DECLARATIONS
- God is revealing deep things about himself to me. (1 Cor. 2:10)
- The Holy Spirit is explaining spiritual realities to me. (1 Cor. 2:13)
- I am experiencing an outpouring of revelation knowledge. (1 Cor. 2:13)
- The Holy Spirit has made his permanent home in our church. (1 Cor. 3:16)
- The Holy Spirit is making my heart into his home. (Rom. 8:11)
- I have become God’s inner sanctuary.
- The Holy Spirit is giving life to my physical body.
- Every day I am opening spiritual gifts the Holy Spirit is giving me to encourage and comfort those around me. (1 Cor. 12:11)
- I am an equipped, competent, life-giving minister of God’s new covenant of love and power. (2 Cor. 3:6)
- Every moment of my life the Holy Spirit is calling out to me that I am God’s true child, and God is my true Father. (Gal. 4:6)
- I am moved by the Holy Spirit. I move with the Holy Spirit. (Rom. 8:14)
- I am soaring above the domination of the law and experience the full freedom of the Spirit of grace. (Gal. 5:18)
- The Holy Spirit whispers into my innermost being, telling me I am God’s beloved child.” (Rom. 8:16)
- The Holy Spirit’s intense cravings are overpowering any sinful cravings I am tempted by. (Gal. 5:17)
- The Holy Spirit is strengthening me in my weakness. (Rom. 8:26)
- The Holy Spirit, who knows my deepest longings, is bringing my life into perfect harmony with God’s plan. (Rom. 8:26-27)
- What the Holy Spirit is doing in me is better than anything I could have ever thought or imagined. (Rom. 8:28)
- The Holy Spirit is unveiling within me the unlimited riches of God’s glory. Supernatural strength is flooding my innermost being with God’s divine might and power. (Eph. 3:16)