Thursday, May 05, 2016
10 Warning Signs That You Are Doing Well
10. You are using the word "No" when pressured to say "Yes."
9. You are speaking soft words instead of harsh words that come to mind.
8. You are following Jesus into situations where there is personal risk.
7. You are making right choices rather than utilitarian ones.
6. You have been going out of your way to be nice to people.
5. You are noticing God's active presence in circumstances that normally feel like a waste of time.
4. You are experiencing inner togetherness in the midst of outer chaos.
3. You are having hard-to-describe positive sensations that transcend mere happiness. (Viz., "joy.")
2. You have been feeling compassion towards people who dislike you.
1. You have been catching yourself humming worship songs to God.