(Thanks again to Steve Backlund for coming to our church and teach8ing us abou4t biblical declarations. Most of the declarations below are from Steve. I've added a few, to sync with wat God is now doing at Redeemer.)
DECLARATIONS OF THE GOSPEL AND WORSHIP
• When I think about how God sent His Son to atone for my sins, my soul sings “My God, how great Thou art!”
• When I think of how the Good News of Jesus has transformed my life, worship breaks out in my heart.
• Everywhere I go I am overwhelmed by the love of God for people and am highly motivated to share the gospel.
• It is easy and normal for me to articulate the gospel.
• It is easy and normal for me to share my testimony with others.
• I have an anointing for evangelism.
• I have a burning heart for people who don’t know Christ.
• Today my mind and spirit will tune into the people around me and find those who desire to be saved. I will lead those people to Jesus.
• I am fearless, courageous, and live with an understanding that people are hungry for Jesus.
• I am creative in my evangelism, and adapt well to bring powerful God-encounters to different kinds of people.
• I LOVE evangelizing.
• My family respects me and wants to hear from me because my Christian life is attractive to them. It is easy to share the gospel with them because they want to know the God that is inside of me.
• My reputation for leading people to Jesus is so widely known in my town that when people want to get saved, they find me.
• When I feel afraid to share the gospel with someone, I will remind myself that on the other side of fear is a testimony.
• As much as ever, people need the Lord.
• When I think, that God His Son not sparing, sent Him to die, I scarce can take it in.