In an hour I'm flying to New York City with Linda and Holly. Fifteen of our Redeemer Ministry School students are on the road and will meet us there later.
In NYC I will be:
- teaching Spiritual Formation at Faith Bible Seminary.
- leading a worship workshop with Holly and Linda.
- leading a worship night for Faith Bible Church this Friday.
- speaking at FBC's annual conference on Saturday morning (on transformation & renewal as the outflow of a life that abides in Christ), followed by speaking at 5 workshops (The Distinctiveness of Christianity Among the World Religions; How to Pray Effectively; and (with Linda) Danger Signs For the Not-Yet Married).
- I'll preach at two of FBC's 10 Sunday morning services (on what it means to be "led by the Spirit," and the Spirit's leading as non-programmatic and unpredictable).
Then back to Monroe on Sunday afternoon and the ordination to pastoral ministry of my associate Josh Bentley!