Hello everyone who was in our Relationships class at Redeemer. Linda and I are so thankful you have been in our class!
Here are few things I want to share with you.
- The video we showed on "boundaries" is above.
- Linda and I will lead one more Relationships session. When: Sunday, June 14, 6 PM. We will talk about and teach the second half of the Real Relationships book - On Dating and Marriage. read Chapters 6-7-8-9 ("Falling in Love Without Losing Your Mind"; "Sex, Lies, and the Great Escape": "Breaking Up Without Falling Apart"; and "Relating to God without Feeling Phony"). Please feel free to invite anyone to this special session.
Here are five of the best books on Relationships we have found. If you want to continue to grow in your relationship abilities read these, slowly.
- Real Relationships: From Bad to Better and Good to Great, by Les and Leslie Parrott
- Boundaries: When to Say Yes, When to Say No to Take Control of Your Life, by Henry Cloud and John Townsend
- Caring Enough to Confront: How to Understand and Express Your Deepest Feelings Toward Others, by David Augsburger
- Moving Forward: Six Steps to Forgiving Yourself and Breaking Free from the Past, by Everett Worthington
- Things I Wish I'd Known Before We Got Married, by Gary Chapman