I've made revisions, and am taking another drive again this morning. If you see me on the road please don't interrupt!
- ... A Gentile woman prostitute who lived exiled on the margins of Canaanite-Amorite society,
- ...who despaired over her personal and cultural bondage,
- ... who came to place her faith in the One True God,
- ...got rescued,
- ...married into Israelite royalty,
- ...became the great-great-grandmother of King David,
- ...and whose blood flowed all the way through the lineage of Jesus.
- And who, BTW, was a rope maker.
Note: The Hebrew word for "rope" is the same word used for "hope."