Your first 10-minute one-on-one oral exam will be on either Wed., Feb. 13, or Mon., Feb. 18, depending on when you signed up.
This will be the only thing you will have to be at on those two days.
The exams will be on main campus, room A173 (the bookstore and cafeteria building).4
Please arrive at least 5 minutes before your exam time.
The exam questions are:
- Explain Anselm's Ontological Argument for God's Existence.
- Explain Gaunilo's criticism of Anselm's argument, plus our response to Gaunilo.
- Explain Kant's criticism of the Ontological Argument, plus Malcolm's response to Kant.
- Explain the Kalam Cosmological Argument for God's Existence.
- Explain Collins's Fine-Tuning Argument for God's Existence.