It's Sunday morning and I'm about to leave for our Redeemer building. I am very expectant today! Here's what's up.
- I'm playing guitar on our worship band this morning, and Linda is singing too. I am so thankful for the opportunity to do this. I'll plug in my strat and my Taylor in a few minutes. Tune up. Practice. God shows up in our practicing, so it's going to be good.
- 10:30 - worship begins!
- We'll introduce our full-time Redeemer Ministry School students. :)
- A full set of worship!
- I'll preach out of Colossians 1:15-17. This is high, exalted Christology. I love these verses.
- We'll minister to people along the way and throughout the morning. God is in our house, and we allow God to have his way.
- This afternoon I'll do some shopping, lawn mowing, and cleaning for our RMS Student Picnic at our home tonight.
- 6 PM - RMS students new and old will converge n our place for food and hanging out together.
- Sometime tonight beyond the sunset... sleep...